The Cannabis Industry is a multibillion-dollar industry, and with that comes a lot of growth. Cannabis sales are projected to rise from $26.5 billion last year to $32 billion in 2022. And as per the New Frontier Data, the cannabis industry is expected to have a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11% per annum between 2020 and 2030, ultimately putting the industry’s worth at over $57 billion by 2030.
As people enter the market, they are looking for more ways to try it and new ways to consume it. With this in mind, one type of cannabis product has been brought into the spotlight more than THC-O vape cartridges. It is a newly developed e-cigarette available in the market that uses THC oil for the vaporization process. It is around three times as potent as THC, which is more popular than it.
This article will share five things you should know about THC-O vapes, such as what it is, how it’s made, the benefits of using it for your vaping needs, precautions to take, etc.
Image Source: www.pixabay.com
5 Things To Know About THC-O Vape
Check out the following five things about THC-O before actually vaping it.
1. What Does This THC-O Vape Pen Include?
THC-O vape is a new type of vape that uses THC oil instead of tobacco. This vape is growing in popularity because it gives users the feeling of smoking cannabis without actually smoking it. It gives you the high of using THC, but in the form of an e-vapor. It’s a marijuana concentrate made with hash oil and distilled water. THC is its primary active ingredient responsible for marijuana’s psychoactive effects. When ingested in large amounts, it causes a state known as “high.” on its own, a small amount of THC can cause people to feel pleasure, relaxation, euphoria, and some feelings of hunger.
They are a unique and innovative way to enjoy cannabis. They offer users the convenience of using a vape rather than smoking traditional cigars or cigarettes, and they may be more effective than other types of vapes.
2. The Process Of Using These THC-O Vape Pens
Image Source: www.pixabay.com
The process of using these THC-O vape pens is relatively simple.
- Unscrew the lid, remove the battery from the pen and screw it back into the atomizer – this releases a spray of your favorite THC-O product, which you can buy here, and activates the vape pen.
- Put your mouth at the end of the pen, and inhale through your nose or mouth (whichever is more convenient).
- You can take multiple draws from marijuana-infused vapor pens in one session, but you should not exceed three consecutive draws for safety reasons. The length of time you can carry on vaping depends on your dosage and how fast it dissolves in your system.
- Do not try to re-use a vape pen activated; leave it at least 48 hours before using it again (unactivated vapors will not work once they get used).
- Discard any leftover THC liquid after using the cannabis oil vape pen.
- After you have vaped, it’s time to go out and enjoy yourself. Go somewhere where there’s no disturbance and turn up your music loud enough to drown out any voices around you. You’ll probably start feeling good even before eating/drinking everything in sight!
3. The Medical Benefits To Enjoy After Vaping THC-O
Using a vaporizer can improve the benefits of consuming THC, but it is still essential to use a vaporizer tested and approved by the FDA. There are a few other medical benefits to using a vaporizer as well. Here are five of those benefits:
- Vapor is less harsh than smoke because there is no combustion or heat involved in vaporizing cannabis.
- Vaporizing cannabis allows for more precise dosing than smoking does because you only need to inhale small amounts of smoke at a time.
- Vaporizing cannabis allows for faster absorption by the body than smoking because there is no combustion or ash residue from burnt plant material in your lungs.
- Vaping allows consumers access to terpene-infused oils that have a wide array of healing properties that may be best known for alleviating pain and inflammation but could also help with depression, insomnia, and anxiety, among other ailments.
- A healthy cognitive function is essential for a successful life. THC-O vape juice may improve your cognitive function and boost mood by reducing inflammation and improving blood flow to the brain.
4. The Dosage Of Consuming These Vapes
When dosing THC-O vape, it is vital to start small to gauge how much you need. People tend to start with a small dose and increase the dosage if they feel the effects they want. It is also essential to take breaks between doses so that your body can adjust. If you feel anxious or tense, it is best to take a break before taking your dosage.
Another thing to know when vaping is the duration of the effects. Generally, users feel the impact of THC-O for about an hour or so. However, this time frame could change depending on their tolerance level and how much herb they are using. If you are looking for a longer-lasting effect, you may want to consider using higher doses of THC-O vape.
However, the dosage chart is:
- Dose for beginners, especially for low tolerance: 3 mg-10 mg/peruse
- Dose for medium users, especially for medium tolerance: 10 mg-25 mg/peruse
- Dose for advanced users, especially for high tolerance: 25 mg-50 mg+ /peruse
5. The Precautions To Consider While Vaping This Herb
While THC-O vape pens may seem like a convenient way to get your daily dose of THC, you should know a few things before using one. Keep some precautions in mind when vaping it:
- THC-O products are psychoactive, but there is still unknown information about the long-term effects of vaping THC-O. Ensure the product you are using is secure by checking with the manufacturer or reading reviews online.
- Don’t vape near open flames or other high heat sources. Vaping can create an explosion if it comes in contact with a high heat source.
- Keep your vape pen safe and clean. Clean it after every use and store it in a cool, dry place. Do not leave your vape pen unattended if children are present.
- Make sure the cartridge is sealed correctly and does not leak. If the cartridge leaks, it can contaminate your vaporizer and make it unsafe.
- Only use this herb when you are sure that it is safe to do so. Do not vape this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have a severe medical condition or are influenced by alcohol or other drugs.
THC-O vape is a growing trend that is quickly becoming more popular. This type of vape uses THC oil cartridges filled with cannabinoids, which allows you to experience the effects of cannabis without smoking it. There are multiple benefits of vaping, including that it’s discreet, boosts mood, and is easy to use. If you want an alternative way to enjoy your cannabis products, these vapes might be a good option for you.