Arjun Kapoor is a popular Bollywood actor who made his Bollywood debut with the film ‘Ishaqzade’.Arjun Kapoor was born in a family of Bollywood on 26 June 1985 in Mumbai. His father is a Bollywood film producer and director Boney Kapoor and his mother were the entrepreneurs’ Mona Shourie Kapoor. He got a stepmother Sridevi (Actress) at age of 11.
In 2021, He worked on Bhoot Police with Saif Ali Khan in the role of Chiraunji Vaidya. Also, He worked on Ek Villain Returns in 2022.
Arjun Kapoor completed his higher secondary education at Arya Vidya Mandir school in Mumbai. And failed in his class twelve’s board exams, After that he left his studies and developed an interest in acting. His first job in the film industry was as an assistant director of Kal Ho Naa Ho in 2003. And also worked as an associate producer on No Entry (2005) and Wanted (2009).
On the sets of No Entry, he met Salman Khan (Actor) and Salman Khan advised him to pursue acting. At that time he used to weigh over 100 kg. After 4 years of working on his body and acting skills under the guidance of Salman Khan, he started auditioning to start his career in acting.
Arjun Kapoor’s Biography
|Nick Name||Fubbu, Joon|
|Debut Movie||Ishaqzaade(2012) (as Lead Actor)|
|Language Known||Hindi, English|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||centimeters– 183 cm
feet inches– 6 feet
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 85kg(187 lbs)|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||26 Jun 1985|
|Birth Palace||Mumbai, (Maharastra, India)|
|Age||37 years old (as of 2022)|
|Residence||Mumbai, (Maharastra, India)|
|Star Sign/Zodiac Sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Mumbai (Maharastra, India)|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Travelling|
|Educational & Qualification|
|School||Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai|
|College/University||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
Asian Academy of Film and Television, Noida (U.P)
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/ Affairs(Girlfriend)||Arpita Khan (Salman Khan’s sister)
Malaika Arora (Arbaaz Khan Ex-wife)
Mother-Mona Shourie Kapoor (Died in 2012)
Step Mother-Sridevi(Died in 2018)
Sister-Khushi Kapoor (Step Sister),
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan, Govinda, Hrithik Roshan, Ranbir Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Kareena Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Food||Chinese, Nutella, Kadi Chawal|
|Favourite Films||Mr India, Barfi, Andaaz Apna Apna|
|Favourite Faishon Designer||Manish Malhotra|
|Favourite Movie(Genre)||Comedies, Thrillers and Action|
|Favourite Tv Shows||How To Get Away With Murder, Lost, Entourage|
|Favourite Sports||Football, Cricket|
|Favourite Athlete||David Beckham|
|Favourite Sports Team||Mumbai Indian, Chelsea Football Club|
|Favourite Car||Aston Martin Rapid|
|Favourite Outfit||Track Pants|
|Favourite Perfume||Tom Ford Black Orchid, Chanel Homme Sport|
|Source of Income & Net Worth and Car Collection|
|Net worth||100 Crores – 120 Crores INR|
|Income Source||Acting, Ads (Up to 10 crores per film)|
|car Collection||Audi Q5, Honda CRV|
|Movies/ Tv shows & Advertisement he worked|
Arjun Kapoor’s Family, Caste, Girlfriend
Arjun was born into a Punjabi family on 26 June 1985 in Mumbai,(Maharashtra, India). His father is Boney Kapoor and his mother is Mona Shourie Kapoor who died due to cancer just two months after the release of his debut film. Arjun has a younger sister Anshula Kapoor. He has two half-sisters Jhanvi Kapoor (Actress)
and Khushi Kapoor and stepmother Sridevi (Actress). Arjun Kapoor‘s uncle is Anil Kapoor (Actor) and Sanjay Kapoor(Actor).
Arjun Kapoor was in a relationship with Arpita Khan (sister of Salman Khan). The relationship lasted for 2 years. Later in 2016, there were rumors that he is in an affair with Malaika Arora Khan and of Malaika is the Ex-Wife of Arbaaz Khan.
Some Lesser Known Facts about Arjun Kapoor
- At the age of 11, Arjun’s parents got divorced.
- He used to bunk his school to play Kabaddi.
- After the divorce of his parents and his father’s re-marriage to Sridevi.
- In their teenage and his weight was around 140 kg. He was also asthmatic at the age of 22. It took him 4 years to reduce his weight to 87 kg.
- Arjun Kapoor’s net worth is 100 Crores to 120 Crores rupees in 2022. His main earning sources are acting and advertisement. He is charged approx 10 to 12 crores for one movie.
- Just 2 months before the release of his debut film Ishaqzaade, his mother died due to cancer.
- Arjun Kapoor loves to watch Football and ‘Chelsea Football Club’ (EPL team) is his favorite Football team.
- In an interview, Arjun revealed that he doesn’t have a ceiling fan at home as he is scared of them.
- Arjun’s Instagram account name is @arjunkapoor. He has completed more than 14 million followers on Instagram. Arjun likes dogs and he uploads some images of dogs on Instagram.
FAQs About Arjun Kapoor
1. Who is Arjun Kapoor’s Mother?
Ans. Arjun’s mother’s name was Mona Shourie Kapoor. But, she died in 2012.
2. What is the net worth of Arjun Kapoor?
Ans. Arjun Kapoor’s net worth is approx 100 crores to 120 crores rupees.
3. What is the age of Arjun Kapoor?
Ans. Arjun is 37 years old (Born on 26 Jun 1985).
4. Who is Arjun Kapoor’s girlfriend?
Ans. Arjun Kapoor’s girlfriend’s name is Malaika Arora Khan.
Arjun Kapoor is the son of Boney Kapoor and Mona Shourie Kapoor. Here we discuss, Arjun Kapoor’s net worth, height, weight, girlfriend, wife, movies, cars, career, and biography. There is some information missing, we try to collect them and update it ASAP.