Chitrangada Singh born on 30 August 1976 (Age: 35 Years, in 2021) in Jodhpur, Rajasthan is an Indian model, actress and Producer. She came into the limelight after featuring in the music video of ‘Tum To Thehre Pardesi’ Album sing by Altaf Raja.
Chitrangada Singh Family, Caste, Husband
Chitrangada Singh was born on 30 August 1976 is the daughter of Niranjan Singh. Her father Niranjan Singh is a retired army officer. She belongs to a Jat family. Her brother Digvijay Singh Chahal is a golfer. Her sister name is Tina Singh.
She had known Jyoti Singh Randhawa since she was in class Eight. Chitrangada Singh was married to golfer Jyoti Singh Randhawa in 2001 after five years of dating, separated in 2013 and then formally got divorced in April 2015.
Later, she was rumoured to be in a relationship with the lm director, Sudhir Mishra.
- Father Name:- Niranjan Singh
- Mother Name:- Not Known
- Brother Name:- Digvijay Singh
- Sister Name:- Tina Singh
- Caste:- Jat
- Affairs / Boyfriend:- Jyoti Singh Randhawa (ex), Sudhir Mishra (ex)
- Husband Name:- Jyoti Randhawa (ex, 2001–2014)
- Children:- Zorawar Randhawa
Chitrangada Singh Education, Qualification
She did her schooling in Sophia Girls’ School, Meerut. She completed her graduation in Home Science (food and nutrition) from Lady Irwin College, New Delhi.
Chitrangada Singh Career
Chitrangada Singh wanted to become an air hostess and she tried for it but failed thrice. After that, she began her career as a model with brands like ICICI bank and Alukkas Jewellery. She came into the limelight after featuring in the music video of ‘Tum To Thehre Pardesi’ Album sing by Altaf Raja and in a video song ‘Sunset Point‘ by Gulzar.
Chitrangada Singh made her Bollywood debut with the film ‘Hazaaron Khawahishein Aisi” (2005) directed by Sudhir Mishra. She was earlier offered a role in the Bollywood film “Krrish 3” but she rejected due to the date clashes with Sudhir Mishra’s another film. Later, her other film also got deflected.
Chitrangada Singh has worked in the film Kal: Yesterday and Tomorrow (2005), Rohit Dhawan’s Desi Boyz (2011) (she played the role of an economics teacher opposite Akshay Kumar), I, Me Aur Main (2013) with John Abraham, Yeh Saali Zindagi. She made a special appearance in the Tamil film “Anjaan” (2014) song “Sirippu En”, and Gabbar is Back (2015) song “Aao Raja” with Akshay Kumar.
Chitrangada Singh has been part of several brands advertisements, such as Airtel, Parachute, Puma, Borges Olive Oil, Garnier, Aliva Crackers, Taj Mahal Tea, Joyalukkas Jewellers, Tanishq, Titan Eye Plus, ICICI bank and Alukkas Jewellery.
Movies / Films List
- Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi
- Kal: Yesterday and Tomorrow
- Sorry Bhai!
- Yeh Saali Zindagi
- Desi Boyz
- Gabbar is Back
- Munna Michael
- Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster 3
- Bob Biswas
Chitrangada Singh Physical appearance, Net Worth, Car Collection
- Birthday:- 30 August 1976
- Age:- 35 Years (in 2021)
- Height:- 158 cm, 5 feet 2 inch
- Weight:- 52 Kg
- Figure Measurement:- 34-27-33
- Net Worth:- $ 3 Million or 21 Crore in Indian rupees (Approx, in 2021)
- Car Collection:- BMW X5
Chitrangada Singh Wiki / Biography
|Wiki / Bio|
|Real Name||Chitrangada Singh Chahal|
|Debut Film (Actor)||Hazaaron Khawahishein Aisi (2005)|
|Debut Film (Producer)||Soorma (2018)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 158 cm
meters– 1.58 m
in feet inches– 5 feet 2 inch
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 52 Kg|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||30 August 1976|
|Birth Palace||Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India|
|Hometown||Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India|
|Residence / Address||28th floor, Oberoi Springs, Link Road, Andheri, Mumbai|
|Age||35 Years (in 2021)|
|Star Sign/Zodiac Sign||Virgo|
|Hobbies||Swimming, Playing Golf, Travelling|
|Education & Qualification|
|School||Sophia Girl’s School, Meerut|
|College/University||Lady Irwin College, New Delhi|
|Qualification||Graduate (Home Science)|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs / Boyfriend||
|Parents||Father– Niranjan Singh (Army Office Retd.)
Mother– Not Known
|Siblings|| Sister– Tina Singh
Brother– Digvijay Singh
|Spouse / Husband||Jyoti Randhawa (ex, 2001–2014)|
|Children|| Son– Zorawar Randhawa
|Favourite Actor||Dharmendra, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Actress||Hema Malini, Shabana Azmi, Rekha, Smita Patil. Vidya Balan|
|Favourite Food||Mutton Biryani, Bacon, Malai Tikka|
|Favourite Films||Deewar, Jodha Akbar, Sholay|
|Net Worth and Car Collection|
|Net worth||$ 3 Million or 21 Crore in Indian rupees (Approx, in 2021)|
|Car Collection||BMW X5|
Some fact about Chitrangada Singh
- She has been compared to Bollywood actress Smita Patil, due to her similar looks.
- Singh lived in different cities like Jodhpur, Kota, Bareilly and Meerut in India due to her father’s job.
- She won the Best Female Debutant Award for the film “Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi”.
- Chitrangada Singh has been part of several brands advertisements, such as Airtel, Parachute, Puma, Borges Olive Oil, Garnier, Aliva Crackers, Taj Mahal Tea, Joyalukkas Jewellers, Tanishq, Titan Eye Plus, ICICI bank and Alukkas Jewellery.
- In 2012, after the Dehli gang-rape incident of Nirbhaya and As widespread outrage over the Delhi gang-rape incident continues. Chitrangada shared a nightmare incident of her college days in Dehli by saying:
“I’ve suffered my share of sexual harassment, which I think every girl in DU (Delhi University) has experienced. It’s horrible. You can’t get into a DTC (Delhi Transport Corporation) bus. I can understand what she (the victim) has gone through.” hindustantimes.com