Dipannita Sharma was born 2 November 1979 (Age: 42 Years, in 2021) in the Oil India Limited colony town of Duliajan, Assam is an Indian actress and supermodel. She came into the limelight after making it to the final five of Miss India 1998 contest. She was also titled ‘Miss Photogenic’ in the same contest.
Dipannita Sharma Family, Boyfriend, Husband
Her father was a doctor in the O.I.L. Hospital. She has a younger sister named Arunima Sharma, she is also an television actress.
Milind Soman was rumoured to be dating Dipannita Sharma. They were in a relationship since 2002. Milind Soman and Dipannita Sharma appeared together in two movies, 16 December (2002) and Jodi Breakers (2012). A TOI report reveals that they also shared a flat in Mumbai, with Bipasha Basu, during this period. Dipannita and Milind seemed to have continued being friends after the separation. indiatoday.in
In 2005, Sharma was reported to be dating Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan. A year later, news surfaced that the couple had broken up.
Dippanita Sharma married to Dilsher Singh Atwal. Dilsher Singh Atwal is a Delhi based entrepreneur , a third generation businessman, and who is into his family business of mining.
- Father Name:- Not Known
- Mother Name:- Not Known
- Brother Name:- Not Known
- Sister Name:- Arunima Sharma
- Affairs / Boyfriend:- Milind Soman, Dilsher Singh Atwal
- Husband Name:- Dilsher Singh Atwal
- Children:- Not Known
Dipannita Sharma Education, Qualification
She did her schooling from Holy Child School, Guwahati (till 9th), After that, She joined St. Mary’s school, Naharkatia (till 12th). She graduated in History from Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi.
Dippanita Sharma was the worldwide face of the press campaign for Breguet watches & jewellery for 5 years. She has endorsed & been the face of several skin care brands in India such as Garnier, Nivea & Dettol soap.
She has also hosted television shows, been a judge on a fashion based show on MTV – MTV making the cut and acted in the lead role on a show called Life Nahi Hai Laddoo.
Dippanita Sharma made her Bollywood debut with film “16 December”. She is known for 16 December (2002), Rainbow Fields (2018) and Ladies vs. Ricky Bahl (2011). Sharma made her television debut with television shows “Life Nahi Hai Laddoo”.
Movies / Films List
- 16 December
- Dil Vil Pyar Vyar
- My Brother… Nikhil
- Koi Aap Sa
- 99.9 FM
- Ladies vs Ricky Bahl
- Jodi Breakers
- Take It Easy
- Coffee with D
- Xhoixobote Dhemalite
Television Shows / Serial
- Har dil jo love karega
- Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week
- Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 1
- MTV making the cut
- Piya Kay Ghar Jana Hai
- Bewafaa sii Wafaa
Dipannita Sharma Physical appearance, Net Worth
- Birthday:- 2 November 1979
- Age:- 42 Years (in 2021)
- Height:- 175 cm, 5 feet 9 Inch
- Weight:- 58 Kg
- Figure Measurement:- 32-27-34
- Net Worth:- Not Known
- Car Collection:- Not Known
Dipannita Sharma Wiki / Biography
Some fact about Dipannita Sharma
- In 2005, Sharma was reported to be dating Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan. A year later, news surfaced that the couple had broken up. filmibeat.com
- Reportedly, their relationship broke after Abhishek Bachchan became close to Aishwarya Rai on the sets of Guru.
- She came into the limelight after making it to the final five of Miss India 1998 contest. She was also titled ‘Miss Photogenic’ in the same contest.