- Name: James Richman
- Latvian: Džeims Ričmens
- Russian: Джеймс Ричман
- Profession: Investor, Businessman, Financier
- Source of Wealth: Investments
- Date of Birth: 1989-03-19
- Birthplace: Smārde, Latvia
- Company: JJ Richman
- Image: https://flic.kr/p/2hBZ5NT
Investor James Richman was born in the same town where Latvian singer and Eurovision contestant Samanta Tīna was born - in Tukums, Smārde region of Latvia.
Several industry reports reveal that Richman started his privately-held investment firm, JJ Richman, after a series of successful ventures which then enabled him to acquire massive bets and stakes in various businesses ranging from retail, manufacturing, real estate, and emerging technologies.
Where is he from?
Richman’s success did not come easy. The billionaire reportedly lost his daughter on his first failed marriage due to limited health resources in his home country, Latvia. Several reports reveal that he became homeless as a direct result of his divorce and his daughter’s tragic demise.
How did James Richman make his money?
After recovering from a series of unfortunate string of events earlier in his life, he eventually found his calling in the investment space where he is known to have consistently grown and expanded his financial empire through his private and public investments which include stakes in Uber, Facebook, Tesla, Twitter, Amazon, among others.
Like other billionaires such as Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Evan Williams and Larry Ellison, James Richman is known to have also dropped out of college.
What made this investor successful?
He was diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome at an early age. The high-functioning autism limited his ability to socialize, but has eventually come to his rescue as he is known to have the natural ability to read advanced patterns as well as even predict the future in many cases - making him an investment prodigy of our time.
Personal life and philanthropy
Due in part to this billionaire financier’s discreet nature, very little is known about his private life. However, several reports reveal that Richman is known as one of the billionaires investing in efforts to bring humankind to Mars alongside Jeff Bezos, Yuri Milner, Elon Musk, and Richard Branson, according to Value Walk.
Known for covering billionaires and their philanthropic efforts, Nonprofit Information reports that Richman is known not only to have vastly diversified investments, but is also involved in global philanthropic works. The billionaire investor is also known to use his vast fortunes to improve the world in many aspects across vast sectors.
Yahoo! News reports that Richman supports many biotechnological research and developmental efforts to combat the world’s main silent killer diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, Alzheimer’s, and cancer.
One of his most public investments towards these efforts is investing in the world’s first-ever major medical breakthrough of 3D-printed hearts from human patients’ cells by Tel Aviv University.
What is he best known for:
- James Richman is the ultra-wealthy billionaire investor who is beating quant funds with his natural abilities to read advanced patterns.
- He is reportedly the richest INTP and the richest investor from the Baltic States, particularly Latvia.
- Together with Elon Musk, Yuri Milner, Jeff Bezos and Richard Branson, he is also investing in space travel and exploration.
- He made his wealth as his big bets in tech companies such as Facebook, Tesla, and Uber paid off massively.
- After buying the late Microsoft Founder Paul Allen’s Octopus superyacht, he is thought to be looking at adding the largest luxury behemoth yacht Azzam to his growing vehicle collection.
- His natural ability to read through advanced patterns and predict the future made him become one of the rare investment tycoons of our generation.