Kangana Ranaut was born on 23 March 1987 (Age: 33 years, as in 2020) at Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh, India is an Indian actress and director who mainly works in Hindi films. She initially aspired to become a doctor at the insistence of her parents. Kangna made her film debut with thriller Gangster in 2006, for which she has received the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. She is one of the highest-paid actresses in Bollywood.
Kangana Ranaut Family, Husband, Boyfriend
Kangana Ranaut was born on March 1987 (Age: 34 years, as in 2020) at Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh. Her father name is Amardeep Ranaut (businessman and contractor) and her mother name is Asha Ranaut (school teacher). She has an elder sister named Rangoli and a younger brother named Akshit Ranaut. Her great-grandfather, Sarju Singh Ranaut, was a Member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA) and her grandfather was an officer for the Indian Administrative Service (IAS). Kangana belongs to Rajput family.
Kangana started dating Aditya Pancholi. Aditya Pancholi was a married man and 20 years older to her, They broke up owing to physical abuse faced by Kangana.
After parting ways with Aditya Pancholi, Kangana started dating Adhyayan Suman. They met on the sets of the film Raaz in 2009. but, their relationship didn’t last for long. Kangana also dated a British Doctor, Nicholas Lafferty. but the couple split amicably as she was not ready for marriage.
she started dating Hrithik Roshan and their relationship and ended with a legal battle.
Kangana Ranaut Biography
|Full Name||Kangana Amardeep Ranaut|
|Debut Movie||Gangster (2006)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||centimeters-168 cm
feet inches-5 Feet 6 Inch
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-55 Kg|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||23 March 1987|
|Birth Palace||Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Age||33 Years(as in 2020)|
|Residence||Khar, Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Star Sign/Zodiac Sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Caste||Kshatriya / Rajput|
|Educational & Qualification|
|School||DAV School, Chandigarh|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband / Affairs(Boyfriend)||Hritik Roshan (Ex)
Aditya Pancholi (Ex)
Adhyayan Suman (Ex)
Nicholas Lafferty (Ex)
|Parents||Father-Amardeep Ranaut (Businessman)
Mother-Asha Ranaut (Teacher)
|Siblings|| Sister–Rangoli Chandel
|Favourite Actor||Amir Khan, Shahrukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Sridevi, Audrey Hepburn|
|Favourite Food||Dal Chawal|
|Favourite Films||Kuch Kuch Hota Hai|
|Favourite Perfume||Channel Number 5|
|Favourite Restaurant||KongPoush, Mumbai|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||London, Paris, Milan, Newyork|
|Source of Income & Net Worth and Car Collection|
|Net worth||$ 20 Million(approx) as in 2020|
|car Collection||BMW 7 Series|
Kangana Ranaut Career
She initially aspired to become a doctor at the insistence of her parents. Kangna made her film debut with thriller Gangster in 2006, for which she has received the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. Kangana worked as a theatre actor in Delhi with Asmita Theatre Group before making her Bollywood Debut with Film Gangster in 2005.
Ranaut was unsure which career to choose; the Elite Modelling Agency was impressed by her looks and suggested that she model for them. In 2004, the producers Ramesh Sharma and Pahlaj Nilani announced that Kangana would make her film debut with the Deepak Shivdasani-directed I Love You Boss. An agent took her to the office of the producer Mahesh Bhatt, where she interacted with the director Anurag Basu and auditioned for the lead role in the romantic thriller Gangsterand got selected replacing Chitrangada Singh.
In 2009, Kangana featured in the commercially successful movie Raaz: The Mystery Continues, Once Upon A Time In Mumbai. She also played a comic role opposite R. Madhavan Tanu Weds Manu. In 2015, Kangana played a double role in the movie Tanu Weds Manu Return. She also acted in the movie Krrish 3 as Kaya with co-actor Hritik Roshan.
Kangana Ranaut is all set to make her digital debut as a producer with the upcoming film “Tiku Weds Sheru“, a love story and a satire. This film will be produced with her production house Manikarnika Films and launched its logo on Saturday (1 May 2021).
Kangana Ranaut Physical appearance, Net worth
Kangana Ranaut was born on 23 March 1987 and her age is 34 years (as in 2019). Her height is 168 cm (5 feet 6 inches) and weighs around 52 Kg. She has curly black hair. her body measurement is 34-26-34. Her estimated net worth is $ 20 Million (Approx, As in 2020).
Kangana Ranaut Education, Qualification
Kangana Ranaut started her school education from DAV School in Chandigarh, where she pursued science as her core subject, remarking that she was very studious. She initially intended to become a doctor on the insistence of her parents. However, a failed unit test in chemistry during her twelfth grade led Kangana Ranaut to reconsider her career prospects and despite preparing for the All India Pre Medical Test.
Some facts about Kangana Ranaut
- At the age of 16, her mother wanted her to get married. She was kicked out of her house because she wanted to join the glamour world.
- She worked as a theatre actor in Delhi with Asmita Theatre Group before making her Bollywood Debut with Film Gangster in 2005.
- Ranaut struggled with her meagre earnings during this period, eating only bread and achar (pickle).
- In 2007 it was reported that Ranaut had filed a police complaint against Aditya Pancholi for physically assaulting her under the influence of alcohol.
- In 2016, Hrithik Roshan filed a lawsuit against Ranaut accusing her of cyber stalking and harassment.
- She had launched her production house Manikarnika films and had also inaugurated her new office located at Bungalow No. 5, Chetak Row Houses, No. 41, Poonam Palace Pali Hill, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050.
- On 9 September 2020, BMC started demolishing alleged illegal structures at her office. The BMC had listed 14 “violations” at her office in Mumbai’s Pali Hills, which included a toilet apparently built-in space marked for a kitchen and an office set up in an area meant for a toilet. NDTV
Kangana Ranaut has been accorded the Y-plus category of CRPF security by the Home Ministry.
- Kangana Ranaut’s Twitter account has been permanently suspended for repeated violation of Twitter rules, a company spokesperson has said. Kangana’s account has been suspended for repeated violations:-
“We’ve been clear that we will take strong enforcement action on behavior that has the potential to lead to offline harm. The referenced account has been permanently suspended for repeated violations of Twitter Rules specifically our Hateful Conduct policy and Abusive Behaviour policy. We enforce the Twitter Rules judiciously and impartially for everyone on our service.”
- This happened after Kangana Ranaut’s vitriolic comments on the post-poll violence in West Bengal, which sounded like a call to violence.
- After her Twitter account, got suspended, She claimed that:-
“Twitter has only proved my point they’re Americans and by birth, a white person feels entitled to enslave a brown person, they want to tell you what to think, speak or do. I have many platforms I can use to raise my voice, including my own art in the form of cinema,” Kangana said in a statement to ANI. She added that “my heart goes out to the people of this nation who have been tortured, enslaved, and censored for thousands of years, and still, there is no end to the suffering.”
- In 2021, Kangana’s account was also restricted for a few hours after her incendiary tweets against the web series Tandav. The tweet was deleted later.
- In 2020, Kangana’s sister Rangoli Chandel’s Twitter account was also suspended for violating the regulations of the platform.
- Fashion designers “Anand Bhushan” and “Rimzim Dadu” announced that given Kangana’s hate speech, they are banning all future projects with the actor. The two designers also said that they will remove images of all their past collaborations with the actor. indianexpress.com
- Kangana Ranaut’s bodyguard Kumar Hegde has been arrested for allegedly raping a woman on the pretext of marrying her. Hegde was charged with rape, unnatural sex and cheating.
- In the interview, given in 2016, Kangana Ranaut Ex-boyfriend Adhyayan Suman claimed that she used drugs such as cocaine and hashish. (source: hindustantimes)
- Adhyayan Suman also claimed that she also forced him to take drugs.
- Adhyayan Suman is the son of Shekhar Suman.
- Adhyayan Suman has said that he went through major turmoil after his ‘toxic’ relationship with Kangana Ranaut.
- Actually, Adhyayan Suman and Kangana Ranaut were in a relationship for a few months, from 2008 to 2009, and starred together in Raaz: The Mystery Continues.