Keerthy Suresh born on 17 October 1992 (Age: 29 Years, in 2021) in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India is an Indian actress. She mainly appears in Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam language cinema. She won the National Film Award for Best Actress for the Telugu biopic film Mahanati (2018) based on actress Savitri.
Keerthy Suresh Family, Boyfriend, Husband
Keerthy Suresh born on 17 October 1992 into a Malayali family is the daughter of G. Suresh Kumar and Menaka Suresh. His father G. Suresh Kumar was a film producer and her mother Menaka Suresh was a Tamil actress who had acted in more than 100 films. Her elder sister’s name is Revathy and she had worked as a VFX specialist for a production house, Red Chillies Entertainment.
For quite some time now, there was a rumour, Keerthy Suresh getting hitched to a Chennai-based businessman. She has refuted these rumours and said she’s focussing on her career instead. Clarifying rumours in a recent interview, Keerthy said, “I find rumours regarding my marriage quite amusing. I wonder from where these rumours pop up in the first place. If I ever decide to get married, I’ll be the first person to tell the world about it. I urge everyone to refrain from speculating about my wedding. I’m completely focussed on my work now and I’m not planning to get married anytime soon.” indiatimes.com
Earlier, The actress was rumoured to be in a relationship with music director Anirudh Ravichander and the love birds are all set to take their relationship to the next step. Keerthy and Anirudh are reportedly getting married in 2021. But the actress had denied them too.
Earlier, Keerthy Suresh was rumoured to be getting married a BJP leader’s son. It was said that the actress’ parents had fixed the alliance. However, they later had rubbished those reports.
In 2016, there was a rumour that she is secretly married to comedian Sathish, But the actress had denied them.
- Father Name:- G. Suresh Kumar
- Mother Name:- Menaka Suresh
- Brother Name:- None
- Sister Name:- Revathy Suresh
- Affairs / Boyfriend:- Sathish (Rumour), Anirudh Ravichander (Rumour)
- Husband Name:- N/A
- Children:- N/A
Keerthy Suresh Education, Qualification
She completed her school education at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram. She has been a fine swimmer and had won many awards for it during her school days. After that, she joined Pearl Academy and completed her degree in fashion design. She went to Scotland for a four-month student exchange program and completed a two-month internship in London. She has stated that she was also “seriously considering a career in designing”. If she wasn’t an actress, she would have been a fashion designer.
Keerthy Suresh Career
Keerthy Suresh started her career as a child actress from the Malayalam film “Pilots” (2000). She also appeared as child artist in films “Achanayikistam” (2001), “Kuberan” (2002), and “Kuberan” (2002), and some television serials like “Grihanadhan” (2003), “Santhana Gopalam” (2004), “Krishna Kripa Sagaram” (2005).
11 years after Kuberan, She returned to films after studying fashion design. Keerthy Suresh made her debut as a lead actress in Priyadarshan’s horror film “Geethaanjali”, in which she had a dual role and the film was a commercial success with mixed reviews. She did shooting while she was pursuing her 3rd year of graduation and they shot for film Geethanjali during her semester break.
Keerthy is known for her work on (Some of her hit films), Mahanati (2018), Idhu Enna Maayam (2015) and Nenu Sailaja (2016), Rang De (2021), Sarkar (2018), Thaana Serndha Kootam (2018), Nenu Local (2017), Bairavaa (2017), Remo (2016), Nenu Sailaja (2016), Rajini Murugan (2016), Ring Master (2014).
She won the National Film Award for Best Actress for the Telugu biopic film Mahanati (2018) based on actress Savitri. For the film Geethaanjali, she has won Best Debutant Actress and Best New Face of the year Awards. Keerthy made her Tamil film debut in the film “Idhu Enna Maayam” and she won Best Female Rising Star in Edison Awards in 2015.
- Ring Master
- Idhu Enna Maayam
- Nenu Sailaja
- Rajini Murugan
- Paambhu Sattai
- Nenu Local
- Thaanaa Serndha Koottam
- Seema Raja
- Saamy Square
- Sandakozhi 2
- Manmadhudu 2
- Miss India
- Jathi Ratnalu
- Rang De
- Marakkar: Arabikadalinte Simham
- Good Luck Sakhi
- Saani Kaayidham
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata
Television Shows/Serial List
- Santhana Gopalam
- Krishna Kripa Sagaram
Keerthy Suresh Physical appearance, Net Worth, Car Collection
- Birthday:- 17 October 1992
- Age:- 29 Years(in 2021)
- Height:- 157 cm, 5 feet 2 inch
- Weight:- 50 Kg
- Figure Measurement:- 33-26-33
- Net Worth:- 15-20 Crore Indian Rupees (Approx, in 2021)
- Car Collection:- Jaguar XJ, Ford
Keerthy Suresh Wiki/Biography
- She will be seen in Ajay Devgn’s Maidaan, making her Bollywood debut.
- She has a pet dog named nyke.
- According to Keerthy, her biggest weakness is, she is gullible.
- Earlier, her parents were against their daughter entering films. Keerthy’s mother Menaka herself revealed this in a TV show:-
“We didn’t want Keerthi to act as cinema is not what it was in our time. But it was only later that we knew that Keerthi had been breaking coconuts daily so that her father’s mind changes. She also told her sister once, if only we were born to another set of parents, I would be an actress now. It was Priyadarshan who finally paved the way for her acting in her first film,”
- For the film Geethaanjali, Priyadarshan was looking for a young and innocent-looking girl to play a double role, The ace director was convinced that Keerthy could do justice to the role but worried that her father won’t give her permission. So, one evening when the friends were having a chat, Priyadarshan brought up the issue he was facing with the movie and said that he has a girl from Thiruvananthapuram in mind but he was unable to convince the girl’s dad to permit her to do the movie. Suresh Kumar, who has been a long-time resident of Thiruvananthapuram immediately, said that whoever it be, he would be able to convince the person as he knows most people in the city. To this, Priyadarshan said that it is none other than Suresh Kumar. Realising that he was trapped, Keerthy’s dad has to give his consent and thus Keerthy faced the camera as a heroine in Geethanjali. indiatimes.com