Kriti Sanon born on 27 July 1990 (Age: 31 Years, in 2021), in New Delhi, India is an Indian actress. She mainly worked in Hindi language films and some Telugu language films. In 2019, She has appeared in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list. She is a perfect example of beauty with brains.
Kriti Sanon Family, Boyfriend, Husband
Kriti Sanon born on 27 July 1990 is the daughter of Rahul Sanon and Geeta Sanon. Her father Rahul Sanon, is a chartered accountant, and her mother Geeta Sanon, a physics professor at the University of Delhi. Her younger sister’s name is Nupur Sanon.
Kriti’s sister Nupur Sanon revealed that, she has dated two people till now and her longest relationship lasted 2.5 years.
- Father Name:- Rahul Sanon
- Mother Name:- Geeta Sanon
- Brother Name:- None
- Sister Name:- Nupur Sanon
- Affairs / Boyfriend:- Gaurav Arora (Ex, Rumoured)
- Husband Name:- N/A
- Children:- N/A
Kriti Sanon Education, Qualification
Kriti Sanon completed her school education from Delhi Public School, RK Puram. After that, she enrolled herself in Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, and earned a B.Tech degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
Kriti Sanon Career
After her engineering, she got two job offers through placements, but she denied those job offers. Before starting her acting career, Kriti Sanon has appeared in various television commercials like Closeup, Vivel, Samsung, Bata, Amul, Honda Brio, Himalaya Oil Balancing Face Wash Gel, Kaya Skin Clinic, and Reliance Trends, etc.
Kriti Sanon made her Telugu film debut with the film 1: Nenokkadine (2014), starting opposite Mahesh Babu. In the same year, She made her Bollywood debut with the film Heropanti, starting opposite Tiger Shroff. For this film, she won the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
She appeared in Rohit Shetty’s action-comedy film “Dilwale”, alongside Varun Dhawan, Shah Rukh Khan, and Kajol. In 2019, Kriti Sanon starred in a romantic comedy about a couple in a live-in relationship “Luka Chuppi”, opposite Kartik Aryan.
- 1: Nenokkadine
- Bareilly Ki Barfi
- Luka Chuppi
- Arjun Patiala
- Housefull 4
- Pati Patni Aur Woh
- Angrezi Medium
- Hum Do Hamare Do
- Bachchan Pandey
Kriti Sanon moved in with her younger sister Nupur Sanon in Mumbai’s popular suburb, Juhu. She moved out of her rental apartment in Andheri and bought a new apartment in Juhu. On the recommendation of actor Sushant Singh Rajput, she got celebrity architect and interior decorator Priyanka Mehra to design her home.
Kriti Sanon Physical appearance, Net Worth, Car Collection
- Birthday:- 27 July 1990,
- Age:- 31 Years (in 2021)
- Height:- 171 cm, 5 feet 8 inch
- Weight:- 55 Kg
- Figure Measurement:- 31-26-32
- Net Worth:- 30-35 Crore Indian Rupees (Approx, in 2021)
- Car Collection:- BMW 3 Series
Kriti Sanon Wiki/Biography
|Debut Film||Heropanti (2014, Bollywood)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 1781 cm
meters– 1.71 m
in feet inches– 5 feet 8 inch
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 Kg|
|Date of Birth||27 July 1990|
|Birth Palace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Age||31 Years (in 2021)|
|Star Sign/Zodiac Sign||Leo|
|Education & Qualification|
|School||Delhi Public School, R K Puram, Delhi|
|College/University||Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Qualification||B.Tech (Electronics and Telecommunication)|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs / Boyfriend||Gaurav Arora (Ex, Rumoured)|
|Parents||Father– Rahul Sanon
Mother– Geeta Sanon
|Siblings|| Sister– Nupur Sanon
|Children|| Son– N/A
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Kajol, Madhuri Dixit, Julia Roberts, Rekha|
|Favourite Films||Pretty Woman, Hum Aapke Hain Koun|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Goa, Dubai|
|Favourite Perfume||Davidoff’s Coolwater|
|Favourite Accessory||Ear Cuff|
|Net Worth and Car Collection|
|Net worth||30-35 Crore Indian Rupees (Approx, in 2021)|
|Car Collection||BMW 3 Series|
- According to the media report, she charges Rs. 2 crores INR per movie.
- During her studies, she participated in a contest, after her sister clicked her photos and sent them. Luckily she
won the contest and got a free portfolio by Dabboo Ratnani.
- She revealed that she appeared for GMAT examinations to pursue a degree in MBA if nothing worked out for her in the film industry.
- In 2010, Kriti Sanon walked on the ramp for Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week.
- Kriti Sanon stepped out for Akshay Kumar‘s “Singh is Bling” (2015) as it was constantly getting delayed and also because its dates were clashing with her other projects.
- She is a trained kathak dancer.
- Her teenage crush was Hrithik Roshan.
- She was a state-level boxer.
- In 2018, Kriti Sanon was awarded, “Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Awards” for the Memorable Performance in film Bareily Ki Barfi.
- In September 2016, Sanon launched her own clothing line, ‘Ms. Taken’.
- Kriti Sanon has endorsed several brands and products like “Titan Watches’ Raga Collection”, “Parachute”, and “UrbanClap” etc.
- In 2017, She has performed in the opening ceremony of the Indian Premier League (IPL).
- Kriti’s sister Nupur Sanon revealed that, she has dated two people till now and her longest relationship lasted 2.5 years.
- Kriti Sanon became a victim of body-shaming by Hate Story actor Bhairavi Goswami, who used Kriti’s name to grab some limelight.
- When reporters at a press event of Bareily Ki Barfi asked Kriti for a reaction to the incident, she enquired, “Who is Bhairavi Goswami”?, After a reporter told that Bhairavi appeared in Hate Story, Kriti said, “I think, I’m just happy for her. She got a lot of publicity. Now you guys know her name also, so yeah.”
- Post the incident, ‘Who is Bhairavi’ was trending topic on Twitter.