Manasi Joshi Roy born on 15 April is an Indian film, television actress and former model known for her roles in Saaya, Gharwali Uparwali and Kkusum.
Manasi Joshi Roy Family, Children, Husband
She is the daughter of Gujarati theatre actor, director and producer Arvind Joshi. Actor Sharman Joshi is her brother.
Manasi Joshi Roy married to actor Rohit Roy in 1999, and has a daughter, Kiara (born in 2002), with him.
- Father Name:- Arvind Joshi
- Mother Name:- Not Known
- Brother Name:- Sharman Joshi
- Sister Name:- Not Known
- Affairs / Boyfriend:- Rohit Roy
- Husband Name:- Rohit Roy
- Children:- Kiara Bose Roy
Manasi Joshi Roy Education, Qualification
Manasi Joshi Roy completed a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Mithibai College, Mumbai.
At the age of 16, she started working as a theatre artist and did many plays like ‘Eni Sugandhno Dariyo’, ‘Tamari Neha’ etc.
She made her television debut with the TV serial ‘Gaatha’ aired on Star Plus. She appeared in the TV serial ‘Saaya’ as Sudha and in 1999, she won the Screen Best Actress Award for her role of Sudha. In 2005, she along with her husband Rohit Roy participated in the show Nach Baliye Season 1. In 2007, She launched the production house
Manasi Joshi Roy also acted in some short films like ‘Ek Din Achanak’, ‘Cute Meets Love’, and ‘Love Story’. In 2012, she started writing blogs and her blogs are named ‘This, That & the Other’. Her blogs are published on the
The Quint and DNA newspaper.
Physical appearance, Net Worth
- Birthday:- 15 April
- Age:- Not Known
- Height:- 163 cm, 5 feet 4 inch
- Weight:- 60 Kg
- Figure Measurement:- 34-28-35
- Net Worth:- Not Known
Manasi Joshi Roy Wiki/Biography
- She has endorsed many popular brands and products like Hair & Care, Close-Up, Ponds, Milkmaid, Surf, Kellogs, etc.
- She is the first Indian host on Star Movies who hosted the show Bol Bollywood!, and also hosted some other shows like Entertainment Now, and Tara Rum Pum Pum.
- Her most prized possession at 22 was the Maruti Zen, which she bought with her own money.