If you’ve ever been to a webinar, you know that most of the time is spent with speakers talking about their product or service – which can get pretty boring for the audience.
A Virtual Event Chat Platform makes real-time communication between your event attendees and your presenters possible. So, there’s no more sitting around listening to marketing pitches. Instead, you’re active participants in the discussion.
Check out this innovative chat platform, RumbleTalk Chat, to give your next event some real-time interaction and valuable engagement!
What is a virtual event chat and why should you invest in one?
Virtual event chat is an online real-time communication channel designed to connect people who are spread across time zones and countries.
A virtual event chat plugin like RumbleTalk offers features such as private or public chat rooms that allow users to exchange ideas in real-time. It also comes with smartly-designed engagement tools such as polls to make the most out of your chat rooms.
Whether you’re looking for a chat solution embedded in your website, hybrid event, or private community, RumbleTalk has all the chat types for all types of businesses.
RumbleTalk’s key features for a successful event
- 6 Chat types to choose from – You can interchange the chat types depending on what you need at the moment. Learn more about the chat types below.
- Screen messages before it goes live – Approve or reject a message before it goes into the chat, perfect for hosting Q&A Sessions with an event speaker.
- Other Admin features – Mute users, ban profanity, disconnect spammers, slow down the chat, and export the chat transcript.
- Collaboration tools – Enjoy multimedia file sharing, one-on-one video and audio calls (WebRTC Technology), polls, and more.
- Chat customization – Using the simple drag and drop design tab, or develop your own CSS code to change the whole look of your chat rooms. You can also customize the number of rooms, admins, and participants depending on your plan.
- RumbleTalk Chat Pages – If you don’t have your own website, easily build an event minisite for free using RumbleTalk Pages
- Automatic Log-In – Integrate the userbase on your chat using the Login SDK feature. This way, they will be automatically logged in to your chat room as soon as they enter your website.
- Restful API for easy integration – Embed this chat platform on your website using our integrations, add-ons and chat plugins. RumbleTalk is available for YouTube, WordPress, Wix, Joomla, Angular, and React.
- Multilingual Chat Rooms– RumbleTalk supports 36 languages that you can use, and change, in real-time.
- Multiple Rooms – Create multiple rooms perfect for booths, breakout rooms, holding rooms, one-on-one consultation rooms, and more.
Where you use RumbleTalk as your virtual event chat
Here are the 6 Chat Types you can choose from with your RumbleTalk account, and their popular use case:
- Social Chat – public group chats where anyone is free to join
Use Case: As a community chat in a marketplace site, fan page, or online events
- Private Chat – one-on-one chat between users
Use Case: As a one-on-one chat for networking and dating sites
- Expert’s Chat – one-on-one chat where only the admin can start a conversation with any user Use Case: As a one-on-one chat for healthcare consultations, private tutoring, and job interviews
- Moderated Chat – public group chats with an admin that can screen messages before it goes live
Use Case: As a moderated chat room for huge events with thousands of attendees, Q&A sessions with a speaker, and online classes
- Member’s Chat – private group chat exclusively to your members only Use Case: Stock trading groups, private community, VIP membership sites
An affordable investment for your engagement needs
Never has it been easier to create lasting engagement at your virtual events. It doesn’t matter what industry you’re in – RumbleTalk can improve virtually any kind of online event that requires dialogue – from recruitment agencies to healthcare support services, community gatherings, and webinars.