Sara Ali Khan is an Indian Actress in the Bollywood industry born on 12 August 1995. Mumbai, (Maharastra, India). She is the daughter of popular Bollywood actors, Saif Ali Khan, and Amrita Singh. And her step-mother is Kareena Kapoor.
Sara Ali Khan has co-starred opposite Sushant Singh Rajput in her debut film Kedarnath, released in December 2018.
Sara Ali Khan Career, Movies, Awards
She did her schooling from Besant Montessori School, Mumbai, India. She completed her graduation in History and Political Science in 2016 from the Columbia University, NewYork.
Sara Ali Khan acted in an advertisement when she was 4 years old. In 2018, she made her film debut in the Hindi romantic Bollywood film, Kedarnath. She appeared with Ranveer Singh in Simba, which is the remake of Telugu film, Temper.
Sara will next be seen in Aanand L Rai’s Atrangi Re, alongside Akshay Kumar and Dhanush. She will be playing a dual role in the upcoming film.
3.Love Aaj Kal
4.Coolie No. 1
|Name||Sara Ali Khan|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Famous For||Simmba & Kedarnath|
|Debut Movie||Kedarnath(2018) (as a Lead actress)
Lead Actor- Sushant Singh Rajput
|Language Known||Hindi, English|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||centimeters– 165 cm
|Weight (approx.)||50kg(110 lbs)|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||12 August 1995|
|Birth Palace||Mumbai, (Maharastra, India)|
|Age||23(as in 2019)|
|Residence||Mumbai, (Maharastra, India)|
|Star Sign/Zodiac Sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Mumbai (Maharastra, India)|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling, Playing Tennis|
|Educational & Qualification|
|School||Besant Montessori School(Mumbai)|
|College/University||Columbia University(New York)|
|Qualification||Graduation In history
and Political Science
|Relationships & More|
|Husband / Affairs(Boyfriend)||
|Parents||Father– Saif Ali Khan,
Mother– Amrita Singh
Step Mother– Kareena Kapoor Khan
Brother–Ibrahim Ali Khan
|Favourite Actress||Katrina Kaif|
|Favourite Destination||Dubai, London, New York, Goa|
|Net Worth and Car Collection|
|Net worth||$5 Million(Approx)|
|Income Source||Acting, Ads|
|car Collection||Not Known|
|Movies/ Tv shows & Advertisement She worked|
Sara Ali Khan Family, Husband, Boyfriend
Sara Ali Khan was born and brought up in Mumbai. Her grandfather, Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi was Indian cricketer and her grandmother, Sharmila Tagore, is a famous Bollywood actress.
Her parents Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh got divorced in 2004, after 13 years of their marriage. She has a brother Ibrahim Ali Khan. and Step-brother Taimur Ali Khan. On 16 October 2012, her father got married to the Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor.
she was rumoured to be dating Veer Pahariya who is the son of a businessman, Sanjay Pahariya. Former Union Minister, Sushil Kumar Shinde is Veer Pahariya maternal grandfather.
Sara Ali Khan has reportedly accepted being in a relationship with her debut film ‘Kedarnath’ (2018) co-star Sushant Singh Rajput to the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB). The actress however is reported to have said that the relationship was short-lived.
Some lesser Known fact about Sara Ali Khan
- Sara Ali Khan has been summoned by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB), her name allegedly came up during the questioning of actor Rhea Chakraborty, Sushant Singh Rajput’s girlfriend, who was arrested on 9 September 2020, charges of arranging drugs for him.
- Sara loves to play tennis.
- She is a good dancer.
- Sara Ali Khan says she would love to go out shopping with her stepmother, Kareena Kapoor Khan.
- Sara revealed that at one point she wanted to marry Ranbir Kapoor and Date Kartik Aryan.
- It is said that she suffered from Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD).
- Her overweight reason was PCOD.
- Sara was awarded Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut and the IIFA Award for Star Debut of the Year – Female.
- In August 2021, Sara Ali Khan suffered an injury to her nose. She shared a video of herself with a bandage on her nose, captioned “Sorry Amma Abba Iggy. Naak kaat di maine.”