Shweta Tiwari born on 4 October 1980 (Age: 40 Years, in 2021) in Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India is an Indian actress. She is a winner of the reality shows Bigg Boss 4 and Comedy Circus Ka Naya Daur (2011). In 2021, She participated in the stunt-based adventure reality TV series Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 11.
Shweta Tiwari Family, Children, Husband
Shweta Tiwari born on 4 October 1980 is the daughter of Ashok Kumar Tiwari and Nirmala Tiwari. Her brother’s name is Nidhaan Tiwari.
Shweta Tiwari married Bhojpuri actor and director Raja Chaudhary in 1998. Tiwari met Raja Chaudhary through one of her friends (Raja Chaudhary Cousin). Initially, her mother was against her marriage to Raja. They have a daughter named Palak Tiwari born on 8 October 2000. Shweta suffered a troubled relationship characterised by Raja’s alcoholism and Domestic violence. She complained that he used to beat her up daily. The duo got divorced on 10 October 2012.
After that, Shweta Tiwari met Abhinav Kohli and got married to him on 13 July 2013, after dating him for three years. She met Abhinav Kohli on the sets of the TV serial, Jaane Kya Baat Hui. On 27 November 2016, Tiwari gave birth to a baby boy Reyansh Kohli. In 2016, soon after the birth of her son, her husband, Abhinav Kohli, shifted to her mother’s house in Bengaluru because of his father’s death and lived there for a year.
But in August 2019, issues related to domestic abuse cropped up in the relationship, Tiwari filed a complaint of domestic violence against Kohli alleging harassment by Kohli towards her and her daughter Palak Tiwari. Abhinav Kohli was taken into police custody. After Tiwari’s complaint against Abhinav, his mother, Poonam Kohli said, Shweta and Abhinav were going through a troubled marriage for the past two years and Shweta had filed a complaint against his son just to seek a divorce from him. In 2019, the couple finally got divorced.
- Father Name:- Ashok Kumar Tiwari
- Mother Name:- Nirmala Tiwari
- Brother Name:- Nidhaan Tiwari
- Sister Name:- None
- Affairs / Boyfriend:- Raja Chaudhary, Abhinav Kohli
- Husband Name:- Raja Chaudhary (ex), Abhinav Kohli (ex)
- Children:- Reyansh Kohli, Palak Tiwari
Shweta Tiwari Education, Qualification
Shweta Tiwari completed her school education from St Isabels High School, Mumbai. After that, she earned a degree in B.Com from Burhanis College, Mazegaon.
Shweta Tiwari Career
She started giving auditions for TV serials after completing her graduation. Shweta Tiwari started her acting career with Ekta Kapoor‘s TV Serial ‘Kaleerein’, aired on DD National. She appeared in the romantic drama ‘Kasautii Zindagi Kay’, where she played the lead role of, Prerna Sharma, aired on Star Plus. Shweta gained immense popularity by playing the role of ‘Prerna Sharma’. The show ran on television for eight years and Shweta Tiwari became a household name in the industry.
In 2020, Shweta Tiwari participated in Bigg Boss 4 as a contestant. She was the winner of Bigg Boss Season 4 and becoming the first woman to win the Bigg Boss. She has participated in Nach Baliye 2 (2006) with her ex-husband, Raja Chaudhary, and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6 (2015). Shweta has also worked in Hindi and Bhojpuri films. In 2021, She participated in the stunt-based adventure reality TV series Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 11.
Television Shows/Serial List
- Aane Wala Pal
- Kaahin Kissii Roz
- Kasautii Zindagii Kay
- Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat
- Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
- Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
- Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii
- Kahiin To Hoga
- Nach Baliye 2
- Kandy Floss
- Karam Apnaa Apnaa
- Jjhoom India
- Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat
- Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
- Sapna Babul Ka… Bidaai
- Jalwa Four 2 Ka 1
- Jaane Kya Baat Hui
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
- Seeta Aur Geeta
- Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 3
- Aaja Mahii Vayy
- Bigg Boss 4
- Adaalat – Qatil Murti
- Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo
- Comedy Circus Ka Naya Daur
- Parvarrish – Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi
- Bigg Boss 6
- Ek Thhi Naayka
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6
- Comedy Nights with Kapil
- Mad In India
- Baal Veer
- Hum Tum And Them
- Mere Dad Ki Dulhan
- India’s Best Dancer
- Khatron Ke Khiladi
Shweta Tiwari Physical appearance, Net Worth, Car Collection
- Birthday:- 4 October 1980
- Age:- 40 years (in 2020)
- Height:- 168 cm, 5 feet 6 inch
- Weight:- 56 Kg
- Figure Measurement:- 34-28-34
- Net Worth:- 70-80 Crore India Rupees (Approx, in 2021)
- Car Collection:- BMW
Shweta Tiwari Wiki/Biography
- Shweta worked for a travel agency at age of 12, for which she received Rs. 500 a month.
- She is a devotee of Lord Ganesha.
- She was the winner of Bigg Boss Season 4 and becoming the first woman to win the Bigg Boss.
- In August 2019, Shweta registered a molestation case against her husband Abhinav Kohli for allegedly slapping her daughter, Palak Tiwari and making obscene comments and showing her vulgar photos.
- Shweta Tiwari’s daughter, Palak Tiwari, making her Bollywood debut with Vivek Oberoi’s production venture, Rosie: The Saffron Chapter opposite Arbaaz Khan. On July 29, Palak Tiwari took to her social media handle and shared the first look poster of her first film.
- In an interview with Bollywood Bubble, she shared that she had two failed marriages, people now walk up to her and advise her not to marry again. She said:-
“You be in a live-in relationship for 10 years and leave, no one will question you but you walk out of a marriage after two years, everyone will say, ‘How many times will she get married?’ People walk up to me to tell me ‘Don’t get married a third time.’ Will I ask them? Who are they? Are they paying for my wedding? This is my decision. This is my life,”
- Shweta revealed that they keep their video calling app open before going to sleep so that they can see each other when they wake up. She said-
At night, we sleep with our video calling app switched on so that we can see each other every time we wake up. We talk at every opportunity. I talk to my daughter before every stunt and after it to tell her how I have fared. My son wants me to get him a hippopotamus, which he calls ‘hippomonatus’ from South Africa to India for him. So, if in an episode I get to meet a hippopotamus, I am going to take him home, because my son wants it.