Tamannaah Bhatia is an Indian Actress, Model and Dancer. She mainly appears in Tamil and Telugu films. She has also appeared in several Hindi films. Tamannah was born on 21 December 1989 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Tamannah was made her film debut in Bollywood movie Chand Sa Roshan Chehra (2005) and Album Song “Lafzon Main”(2005). Bhatia is a highest-paid South Indian Celebrities. Tamannah is also known as Milk Beauty because of her white complexion.
Tamannah Bhatia Family, Husband, Boyfriend
Tamannaah was born on 21 December 1989 in Bombay, Maharastra, India. Her father name is Santosh Bhatia a diamond merchant and her mother is Rajani Bhatia. She has an elder brother, Anand Bhatia. Tamannah belongs to Sindhi ethnicity. Tamannaah was in a relationship with an Indian cricketer Virat Kohli but due to some unknown reasons their relation couldn’t work and got separated after a short period of their friendship.
Tamannah Bhatia Wiki/Biography
|Debut Movie||Chand Sa Roshan Chehra(2005)|
|Height (approx.)||centimeters-165 cm
feet inches-5 Feet 5 Inch
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-55 Kg|
|Date of Birth||21 December 1989|
|Birth Palace||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Age||31 Years (as in 2020)|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Star Sign/Zodiac Sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Educational & Qualification|
|School||Maneckji Cooper Education Trust School, Mumbai|
|College/University||National College, Mumbai|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Arts (Distance Education)|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband / Affairs(Boyfriend)||Virat Kohli (Ex)|
|Parents||Father-Santosh Bhatia (Diamond Merchant)
|Favourite Actor||Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Films||Dil To Pagal Hai, DDLJ|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Paris, Dubai|
|Source of Income & Net Worth and Car Collection|
|Net Worth||100-110 Crore (Indian Rupees) (Approx, in 2021)|
|Income Source||Acting, Modelling, Advertisement|
Tamannah Bhatia Career
Tamanna started to work in stage plays at the age of 13 years. She worked at Prithvi Theatre, Mumbai. She appeared in a music video of singer Abhijit Sawant “Lafzo Mein” 2015. Tamannaah’s Career as an actress started from 2015 when she acted in movie “Chand Sa Roshan Chehra” at the age of 15 years. This movie didn’t get a good response. After that She started their career from Kollywood and Tollywood cinema. Tamanna Bhatia Movies in these industries got a very good response. She established herself as a demanding female celebrity there. She also worked in Baahubali: The Beginning in 2015. The list of Tamanna Bhatia Movies includes Kedi, Viyabari, Kalloori, Padikkadavan, Ayan, Ananda Thandavam, Baahubali: The Beginning, Dharma Durai, Sketch and many more.
Tamannah also appeared in Bollywood movie like ‘Himmatwala’, ‘Humshakals’, ‘Entertainment ‘etc. In addition to acting, she has also done print shoots, modelling, ramp walk, ad campaigns, TVC ads of leading brands.
Tamannah Bhatia Education, Qualification
She completed her school education from Maneckji Cooper Education Trust School, Mumbai and graduation in Bachelor of Arts (Distance Learning) from National College, Mumbai.
Some lesser Known fact about Tamannah Bhatia
- She started acting as soon as she completed her twelfth. She continued her further education through distance learning mode.
- Bhatia was noticed by someone at her school’s annual day function when she was just 13 years old.
- Tamannaah belongs to a Punjabi family background of Sindhi descent.
- she gave a statement that she would not wear a bikini on screen.
- She is one of the highest-paid actresses in South Indian cinema.
- Hritik Roshan is the favourite actor of Tamanna Bhatia. Even she said that she is ready to perform kiss scene with Hritik Roshan in the movie.
- She earns nearly ₹ 1.7 – 2 crores for her every movie.
- Tamannaah was honoured with a doctorate from CIAC, in alliance with KEISIE International University, South Korea for her participation in the Indian cinema.
- She owned a luxurious apartment in Mumbai which costs 16 crores INR.
- Her house is located on the Juhu-Versova Link road, Mumbai. Being a 22-storey building named Bayview, it is on the 14th floor.
- She is also an entrepreneur and launched jewellery store ‘Wite-n-Gold’ in Mumbai and Bangalore.
- She owns a precious diamond ring which costs Rs 2 crores and it is also said that it happens to be the 5th largest diamond in the world.