Zakir Khan born on 20 August 1987 (Age: 33 Years, as in 2020) in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India is stand-up comedian, writer, presenter and actor. He came into limelight after won the title of ‘India’s Best Stand Up’ in comedy circuit (2012). He is known for his punchline “Sakht launda“.
Zakir Khan Family, Caste, wife
Zakir Khan is the son of Ismail Khan (Musician) and Kulsum Khan. He has two brothers named Zeeshan Khan and Arbaz Khan. He was born and raised in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- Father Name:- Ismail Khan
- Mother Name:- Kulsum Khan
- Brother Name:- Zeeshan Khan, Arbaz Khan
- Sister Name:- None
- Affairs / Girlfriend:- Not Known
- Wife Name:- N/A
- Children:- N/A
Zakir Khan Career
Zakir started learning music at a young age from his father and grandfather. According to Zakir, if not a comedian, he would have been a music teacher.
After dropping out of college, He did a diploma in Sitar. He moved to Delhi to become a radio producer. In Delhi, he did radio program at ARSL for a year and shifted to Jaipur in 2009 for an internship. In Jaipur, He did a number of odd jobs to meet his day to day expenses. Khan started his career as a copywriter and main researcher at HT
He came into limelight after won the title of ‘India’s Best Stand Up’ in comedy circuit (2012). Zaki Khan wrote and acted in the Amazon Prime web series Chacha Vidhayak Hain Humare. Khan also acted in Kaksha Gyarvi and Haq Se Single on Amazon Prime. He has also been a part of a comedy show, On Air with AIB.
Zakir Khan Physical appearance, Net Worth, Car Collection
- Birthday:- 20 August 1987
- Age:- 33 Years (as in 2020)
- Height:- 170 cm, 5 feet 7 Inch
- Weight:- 76 Kg
- Net Worth:- $1 Million (Approx, as in 2020)
- Car Collection:- Not Known
Zakir Khan Wiki / Biography
|Wiki / Bio|
|Profession(s)||Stand-up Comedian, Youtuber|
|Debut Tv Show||Comedy circuit (2012)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||centimeters– 170 cm
meters– 1.70 m
feet inches– 5 feet 7 Inch
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 76 Kg|
|Date of Birth||20 August 1987|
|Birth Palace||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Residence /Address||Not Known|
|Age||33 Years (as in 2020)|
|Star Sign/Zodiac Sign||Leo|
|Educational & Qualification|
|School||St. Paul Higher Secondary School, Indore|
|Qualification||Diploma in Sitar, B.Com (Drop-out)|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife / Affairs / Girlfriend||Not Known|
|Parents||Father– Ismail Khan (Music Teacher)
|Siblings|| Sister– None
Brother– Zeeshan Khan, Arbaz Khan
|Favourite Actor||Irrfan Khan|
|Favourite Films||Chhoti Si Baat (1976)|
|Source of Income & Net Worth and Car Collection|
|Net worth||$1 Million (Approx, as in 2020)|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
Some fact about Zakir Khan
- He is the grandson of the veteran musician Ustad Moinuddin Khan.
- He appeared as one of the three mentors for the fifth season of The Great Indian Laughter Challenge (2017).
- Zaki Khan wrote and acted in the Amazon Prime web series Chacha Vidhayak Hain Humare.
- He has also been a part of a comedy show, On Air with AIB.
- Zakir credits his father for his success with being supportive of his talent.